As an ex-stage dancer for Boy George and ex-model, Marc Massive has had ample opportunity to look behind the glitzy facades of showbiz and beauty-circus. In his band Massive Ego, he uses his experiences to create the hottest New-Romantic-Dark-Electro-Pop-Industrial-hybrid in recent history.
Sporting extravagant outfits and a deliciously mad live show, Massive Ego look like a modern upgrade of the New-Romantic-movement of the Eighties, while at the same time intelligently parodying the photoshopped surface of the beauty-industry's über-egos. Having had what seems a lifetime of opportunities to look behind the faux-magic of the business, Marc Massive syphons his experiences into a fusion of counterculture-glamour and a middle finger stuck firmly in your face, expressed through a wild mix of catchy Synth-Pop, dark Electro-Industrial-influences and New-Romantic-cool, garnished with a healthy dose of black humor. “I Idolize You”, “Dead Silence Rising” and “Low Life” (feat. Empire State Human) instantly implant themselves in the listener's brain with obsession-inducing earworm-qualities. Also including remixes from Aesthetic Perfection and Leaether Strip, plus an assortment of floor-filling alternative versions, “Noise In The Machine”, returns a much-needed element of anarchic glitz to the underground-discos. Please take care: highly addictive!
1. I Idolize You (Modification Edit)
2. Generation V (Frixion Mix)
3. Dead Silence Rising (Frixion Mix)
4. I Idolize You (Leaether Strip Remix)
5. I Idolize You (Aesthetic Perfection Mix)
6. I Idolize You (Modification Extended Mix)
7. Generation V (Frixion Extended Mix)
8. Dead Silence Rising (Hellfire Mix)
9. Low Life (Zarkoff Remix) Massive Ego & Empire State Human